Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Wait...Did I forget to put my body butter on?

 Fall is finally here in the Northwest! Yaaaayyyy…..naaaaay! I’m such a spring & summer baby. I mean don’t get me wrong, I totally love Fall…….colors only! I’m not ready for pumpkin spice this and that, I’m just not ready. Did you know they had the nerve to have pumpkin spice toothpaste ya’ll….like really?!? WHY??? This is also the season where people tend to “forget” to moisturize their skin...I’m one of them. I be trying to be up and out in the morning. Shower, clean teeth, clothes...and lets go! What I realized that just like the importance of drinking water, we also need to hydrate our skin. Hydration keeps our skin looking healthy and helps our skin cells rapidly repair itself. So go ahead and lather up with your favorite body butter to keep those skin cells happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment