Wednesday, October 11, 2017

No Stress Zone

It's kinda of hard trying to live a stress free life...don't you agree? I mean it doesn't have to be targeted at relationships or a certain thing, it's just the everyday hustle and bustle of life. From the time I wake up in the morning until the time I'm in a deep slumber, I constantly over think about things that I really have no control over. Yes, it does leave me a little tense...okay maybe a little bit more than tensed because even though there are the same hours in a day, it just seems like there is never a enough time to do all the things that you need to get done. I keep telling myself not to stress or worry about the little things but it's kinda how my mind functions. A person who is always striving to do better and leave a mark on this earth, always has something to think about. Although, showering is a must, there are days where I might take 2 showers just to ease the tension. Take care of yourself and your mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment